Weight loss ( Lose Weight ) is a touchy subject for most people. And most want to do it fast and quick. Well yes, you can lose weight fast, but it is all about being smart. What to eat plays an important role to lose weight, so you have to make some habit changes in terms of how you eat.
Here are some tips and tricks to burn calories and lose weight fast and easily.
1. Start your day with exercise. It is a very important factor to burn calories. Get up early and schedule your workout first thing in the morning. Studies suggest that people who exercise early are slimmer and healthier than the ones who exercise later in the day.
2. Eat protein rich breakfast. Be sure that your breakfast must include a source of lean protein plus filling fat. (e.g. eggs, beans, nuts and fiber veggies, fruit or whole grains). Starting your day with a blood -stabilizing blend of nutrients will help you slim down without sacrifice.
3. Skip the scale. Don’t weigh yourself daily, sometimes it panics you and can be demotivating. Weigh yourself weakly and ideally in the morning.
4. Avoid sugary drinks. Drinking a juice or caramel coffee drink, for instance, can make you feel full just like the way eating a bowl of veggie and protein packed stir fry will. So monitor your intake of juice, coffee and tea drinks as they can increase your calorie.
5. Try to eat meals at home. Try to eat maximum meal at home. This will give control over the ingredients like sugar, fat, oil and salt that goes into your diet. Eat fibre rich and protein rich foods.
6. Eat smaller portions. The best way to have want we want, and not gain weight is by eating smaller portions. The logic behind smaller portions comes from the fact that it takes your brain about 20 minutes to process what you eat. So, you may not realize that your stomach is full and you keep eating.
7. Drink enough water. Drink enough water, as it is really important for your health. Insufficient amount water intake could actually be impacting how much you weigh. Try to drink a glass of water before you eat anything. Research has proven that drinking water first in the morning first helps to remove harmful toxins from your body. Drinking water also helps you to control your hunger and prevents you from eating unnecessary calories.
8. Eat your food slowly.
Chew your food several times before swallowing and eat your food slowly. This will help you to reduce the calorie you intake and lose weight.
9. Avoid junk food
To lose weight, you’ll need to limit unhealthy food items from your day to day diet. These are generally higher in calories and much lower in nutrients. E.g. chips and crackers, soda, candy, desert, sugary drinks etc.
10. Walk after your meals.
Walk 5 minutes after each meal and it can improve daily sugar level to a greater extent. Researchers say that a post meal stroll helps to clear glucose from the bloodstream in part because the muscles take up more of it.
Also Read: 8 Habits To Keep Yourself Fit Healthy