I am sure you are here because you want to read about the common (maybe) happenings that every other relationship face. The fact that everyone comes cross them, no matter positive or negative. The world in where love has significant role in peoples’ life, it is rare to see singles round, while the ones who are in relationship may relate to some of these episodes.
- He exists, dude:
You see him/her for the very first time. Ever felt like ‘that thing will be this noteworthy to me?’ You see each other in different place; find him/her on social sites, etc. This small stuff helped you build in emotional connect and there you started. Not only falling in love is so called crush, but liking even his/her sight is said to be crush. Well, did you note when you started talking? Ofcourse, you did. 😀 . A ‘Hi’, ‘Hello’, ‘Excuse me’ are common starts to tell them ‘Hey there, I exist, dude.’ Which one was yours? 😉 College assignments are serious shits that you never liked but later you know those are the ones that linked both of you.
- Whatsapp use karte ho? (Do you use whatsapp?) : Aah! Who expects a pigeon love letter. :p . It has become a trend to ask for phone number. Did he/she do it to you? Social sites, messenger apps, etc. made it possible to bring together many love birds. You aren’t familiar to this person thoroughly and he/she asks for number. I guess that first you must have given reasons, but the second time you gave it. I said, right, college/company assignments! You talk of here and there. No bad words, no over reactions, no drama just the simply assignment talk, eating talk, gn and gm. Lol. You reply, though. Your each and every reply became a great opportunity to let you know each other very closely. That closely, that limits up to, where you then knew each other’s poop times even.
- Long time no see: Someone or the other headed up with the idea of meeting. “Hey, its long time we did not gather. Let’s meet.” Now, let it be just a Sunday’s holiday break, even though ‘long time, no see.’:D . You planned a day for it. Met each other in CCD, McD, Starbucks, garden (it works too :p ) .Uncomfortable is the only feeling that never leaves you. Aww! Uncomfortable it was to sit right next / in front of him/her?! Happens. First day of your ‘outside the class’ meeting is called a fake day for that you have nothing to do rather than smile at each other every 2 minutes because you have no other thing to do or play with. Smile works, though. They might have also fallen for your smile, not the actual matter whether it was fake or true. ;)
- I think I love you: Feels, deep! Your dating prospers. You start random meetings. College kattas, panipuri centres, movies, shows, etc. anywhere and everywhere felt like a cozy and comfortable place. Issues of bad seating, foul smelling, etc. never opened up. It is heart and mind, who makes you feel that what more important it is to be other than being with him/her. Now that you are in different world, this world’s smile wasn’t fake at all. It was from heart. From soul. From inside. Yes ! ‘I think, I love you.’ Remember that first ping of theirs about their liking or loving you? Nothing, but just a small little ping with three words. Finally, you are in. In a relationship.
- The first touch: Straight and forward to speak about – I am talking about a kiss. J No one forgets it. The sense of it was breathtaking, wasn’t it? If your kiss was in the trees or under a tree, it must have been special. True emotions of touches are felt in nature’s surrounding, where you carry it. Realizations of those caress are late, but when you do it was like ‘OMG ! OMG ! I had my kiss with him/her.’
- Love keeps you together: People say once you go in a relationship, love fades and habit stays. They say ‘Habit is what keeps birds toghether.’ Well, no. Those people don’t see the love between. You, your friends and family are the ones to whom your relationship matter to and that keeps you going. Love it is.
I want to know about your experiences in love. Write it in comments