Fashion trends keep on changing every time; from colorful to black and white, long to short, broad to slim, loose to fit, patterns to patterns, streets to streets, etc. Once the fashion designers design costumes, etc. for actor/actress for the movies, the designs leak and thus spread all over giving a hand to new trend. Though, it all always keep changing, there are some must have items in a women’s wardrobe for that whatever you wear is fashion. 😉 Here are some the listed one:
- Black and also white slip: You never know what you bring in and then you need a black or white supplement. Transparent tops and other material which may reveal your body are recommended to be worn with supplements inside, until you don’t want to reveal anything. These are also useful for sometimes you bring in jackets or coats.
- Sticky bra: Well, the important aspect of women is bra. According to the dresses you wear, you need bras. In a back less dress you might choice a no strip bra. No strip bras are uncomfortable and they keep popping out. :p Better are the sticky bras that stick until one whole day. However, you dress; maybe, this bra is there for you. Yay!
- Bangles: It is doesn’t matter even if you wearing a simple dress when you have great collection of colorful bangles to wear <3. Bangles are classic fashion trend that every Indian girl loves when she crosses her teenage. No one wants to you to buy funky ones, but classic and simply colorful bangles look awesome on jeans too.
- Lingerie: From outside the house fashion to inside the house; lingerie is a nightwear that you must have, ladies. Feel free to wear them at nights because you are beautiful. Comfort is the most significant fact which lingerie gives you
- Earrings: Earrings bring awesomeness to the face; may it be long or short or just ear covering ones. They suit to every clothing. The dullness without earrings will ruin your whole idea if you are planning to look classic and beautiful. Better buy pair or two which you think will suit in every dress that you wear.
- Shoe: If you try to buy shoe or chappals on the spot for any event or meeting; you will jumble up. Having a gym shoe, funky chappal, sandal, floaters ready will help you concentrate on dress more.
- Hair dryer: Having a hair dryer, straightener or roller will reduce your tension upon how your hair are looking. Set them within half hour and your hair are ready to glow.
- Black jeans: Black jeans suit on every other top even if it is black. There are times when it is not possible for you to decide which type of jeans you should be wearing for that top. With no second thought you will choose black jeans. Fair enough, saves time!
- One piece: There are occasions where you always in want of a party wear clothing. One piece dresses are the best option to wear to look anyway gorgeous and pretty.
- Hand bag: Hand bag is like a soul to body. What not things we have to carry when we go somewhere. Having them will let you have anything you want urgently. Depends upon your choice whether you buy the large one i.e. Jhola or small ones that fit in palm.
- Lip gloss: Lips don’t keep up with the moisture and become dry. It looks shabby to carry dried and colorless lips. Having flavor(s) of brand(s) in your wardrobe, you can pick any and put it, immediately. They will glow and someone will want to kiss you. ;)
- A Saree: A saree that is of cotton actually suits every other function; let it be relatives’ wedding or engagement, college traditional day, family get together, etc. The matter of fact of age is once you become 22+, you look awesome in sarees. Looking sober and classic is important than looking funky and attention gaining. Doesn’t matter the color of your cotton saree whether it is black, dark grey, mango, or any other, they anyway look beautiful.
There are lots of things to add in your wardrobe accordingly. Every woman differ in choices, profession and needs, thus they differ in wardrobe items. But, these were most common items one must surely have in ready to go.